Friday, March 11, 2011

Lots

So I haven't been on here since last week. This past week has been pretty busy for us even though it was my week off work.

Sunday:
Jayden got some one month photos done. He was up smiling and posing (how a one month old can pose) and then he got super cranky and it was nursing and nap time (worked out great cause then we got sleeping pictures =]). Here are a few of the pictures taken. (Credit to my friend Louann =])

Fussy But I can't Help but Love this picture
Mommy's prince charming
Mommy kisses are the best
Gentle Touch of a mothers hand
First time ever in his crib (bad mommy? I don't think so I love co-sleeping)



Monday:
First and only one completed

I spent the day with my cousin doing crafty stuff, Making custom initials for her 4 children (I only got one done). I am still working on 3 other big letters and my sons initials. Practice makes perfect, I really enjoy this and may start doing it on the side. :) This one is not great though (I did it while nursing my fussy leg kicking son who made my hand very unsteady while panting).







Me holding them =]
Jayden 5 weeks Marissa 24 Weeks
Then the evening with my little family and my best friends little family who was up visiting from Indiana. Her daughter and my son are about 5 months apart. We call them boyfriend and girlfriend :D. They decided to stay the night with us. The Men played Xbox and Lyndsey and I took car of the babies and played cards over girl chats =] It was a good time!

Tuesday:
Since I had the week off and my boyfriend had Tuesday Wed and Thursday off, we got convinced to follow them back down to Indiana where they live and spend our off time there to get away. Well it took some time convincing my boyfriend (Until about 6pm) we got on the road at about 9 or so and arrived to there house around 1:45. This was Jaydens first long(ish) car ride, He was very fussy at first (till about midnight), I had to continue to feed him and rock his car seat  until he finally fell asleep. After that, he was great. We got to there house and who knew that night I wouldn't get ANY sleep! Jayden was all mixed around and was awake from 2am until 7am. AHHHH! Finally went fell asleep around then and woke up around 11.

Wednesday:
After sleeping in, we got up and met Lyndsey's mom out to eat so she could meet Jayden, then off to the mall. :D Not sure what we were thinking going to the mall without strollers! After the mall it was back to the house for dinner and family time.

Thursday:
Took them 35 minutes
We planned to go to Downtown Indianapolis as soon as Lyndsey's Fiance got off work. 10:30Am SURPRISE I have to go get stitches, well that took until about 1, we decided to go out to lunch before we hit the road to head home. We went to a place call Bubs, any of you Man vs Food fans would know that this is the home of the big and ugly (1lb burger challenge). Well Wade and Alex did this challenge and succeeded and now have their picture on the wall.

And...

Today (Friday):
Has been a very unsuccessful day due to a gassy baby, who has wanted to do nothing but nurse and fight his sleep (finally sleeping in my arms now). I am going to now get off here and try to get ready and get out of the house :D
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

0 comments: